Download a complete (PDF) version of my CV.
- 2010 Sep - 2013 : Postdoctoral scholar, Department of Geosciences, Pennsylvania
- 2007 Sep - 2010 August: Postdoctoral scholar at Department of Physics,
Pennsylvania State University.
- August 2000- December 2006: Ph.D (Physics), Louisiana
- Dissertation Title :
Population Boundaries and Gravitational Wave Templates for Evolving White Dwarf Binaries.
- August 2000- May 2003 : M.S. in Physics, Louisiana State
- August 1996 - June 1998: M.Sc. in Physics, University of Pune
- June 1993 - June 1996: B.Sc. in Electronics, Nagarjuna University, India
Invited talks and workshops
- NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Exoplanets seminar (July, 2011)
- NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI) workshop on Revisiting the Habitable Zone
- Center for Exoplanets and Habitable Worlds, Penn State (May 2010)
- NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Exoplanets seminar (April, 2010)
- Northwestern University, Theoretical Astrophysics Group (March, 2010)
- Penn State Institute for Graviation and Cosmos postgrad seminar (Jan 18, 2010)
- Member of NASA's ExoPlanet Exploration Program Analysis Group (ExoPAG) on "Planetary Architecture and Dynamical Stability"
- Virtual Planetary Lab, NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI), Pennstate.
- American Astronomical Society (AAS)
Selected Conference Presentations
- Hot sub-dwarfs as gravitational-wave sources for LISA
Kopparapu, R. K., Wade, R; 2009 APS meeting (talk)
- Distinguishing GRB Progenitors using Gravitational-Wave Observations
Bondarescu, R; Kopparapu, R. K ;
Finn, L. S; Lang, M; Summerscales, T. Z.; 2009 LIGO-VIRGO Scientific Collaboration meeting (poster)
- Stability of Multi-planet Systems in and around Habitable Zones
Kopparapu, R;; Barnes, R; 2009, American Astronomical Society (talk)
- A gravitational-wave color-magnitude diagram for compact binary systems
Kopparapu, R; 2008, Eastern Gravity Meeting (talk)
- Can Binary Population Synthesis Models Be Tested With Hot Sub-dwarfs ?
Kopparapu, R;Wade, R; 2008, American Astronomical Society meeting (poster)